Herefordshire Walking Festival is nine days of glorious summer walking all around the county.
Running from June 17 - 25, the 2017 programme includes:
- The Wye Valley Walk: a long-distance 136 mile walk that travels from Chepstow to Plynlimon.
- Duchy of Cornwall: a walk around working Monkhall Farm.
- Summer Solstice: a morning ramble to watch the sun rise.
- River, Relics and War Stories: a walk to commemorate the 555th anniversary of the Battle of Mortimers Cross
- Heart, Body and Soul: from Michaelchurch Escley, this walk climbs c.600 feet along the famed Cefn Ridge, where ancient history peppers spectacular views.
- Hay Heritage Tour: a walk that'll bring Hay-on-Wye's forgotten history to life, including the 40-odd pubs the border town once sustained.
Head over to the official site for more information and to book a place on any of the 42 guided walks.
- 17th - 25th June, 2017
- Ticket Price
- Herefordshire Get Directions, by car, or by public transport